- Costco Docklands
- Part Time Position 24 hrs per week
- Rotating roster which will include weekends and evenings.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
Meat Department Wrapper and Sanitation AssistantDocklands VIC, Australia
· Cleans and sanitises the meat room, meat cooler and supply read. Washes, applies cleaning agents, wipes, and mops all surfaces. Pressure washes the entire room. Empties drain screen.
· Dismantles equipment. Washes, rinses, and sanitises removable parts. Wipes down stationary parts with cleaning agent and sprays with pressure washer.
· Washes small containers and utensils. Re-stocks meat room supplies and boxes of meat.
· Collects cardboard and trash; operates trash compactor and cardboard baler.
· Logs sanitation procedures performed on daily report. Complies with health code. Follows safety and security procedures and reads labels for proper use and precautions of cleaning products.
· Assists with stocking cases and follows department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
· Follows Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position. Completes and complies with 11 Commandments of Quality Assurance, Food Safety Certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and Meat Department.
· Communication - Articulates information in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members and vendors. Actively listens to fellow employees, members and managers.
· Member Service - Exhibits a professional demeanour toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees and vendors in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Ability to identify problems, find solutions, and make sound decisions that reflect Costco's Code of Ethics.
· Self-Motivated - Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working efficiently and independently with minimal supervision. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
· Team Player - Cooperates well with a variety of personalities and individuals and participates in a professional manner to accomplish the business goal. Willingness to perform tasks assigned by supervisors and to assist others as needed.
· Flexibility - Adjusts positively to change in direction or assignment. Ability to do more than one task during a work shift. Willingness and ability to comply with new programs, methods, practices and procedures.
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Heavy Lifting involve
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2137W.000201
Date Posted: 12/09/2019