- Costco Epping
- Part-Time Position - 24 hrs per week Must be available weekends and a rotating schedule
- Answers incoming telephone calls for Hearing Center. Assists members at counter. Schedules member appointments and answers questions about services.
- Rings up sale on cash register. Receives accurate payment for goods, makes change, processes checks, credit and debit charges according to proper departmental procedures for paperwork and performance of duties.
- Completes and sends order paperwork and ear molds to manufacturer. Assists in maintaining a computerized file for each member.
- Calls members to follow up and provides a high level of member service.
- Performs off-site marketing to increase sales according to Hearing Center Manager’s plan.
- Cleans Hearing Center; dusts, sweeps, sprays, and wipes. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Must have hearing aid experience or willing to learn assembling hearing aid parts
- Performs hearing aid service and troubleshooting over the counter
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
Hearing Aid ReceptionistEpping VIC, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Category: Healthcare / Medical
Reference ID: AU2827W.000086
Date Posted: 07/09/2019