- Costco North Lakes - Brisbane
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work
- FULL TIME 38 HOURS PER WEEK
- Uses and monitors proofbox, setting of temperature, humidity and timers.
- Uses and monitors gas fired rack ovens, setting temperature and timers. Uses oven mitts to remove baked rack of product for cooling.
- Refers to and follows production sheets for Order of Production.
- Uses Formula Book, Scaling and Yield Sheets, Production Bench Manual, Proof Box Sheet, Oven Time and Temperature Sheet.
- Scales and combines ingredients using power equipment to prepare various types of baked goods. Rolls, cuts and shapes products.
- Uses production thermometers, dough divider, scales, knives, spatulas, safety ladder and scissors when preparing various scratch and frozen items.
- Produces, dates and stores ingredients and product for next day use.
- Assists with other bakery duties as needed.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Follows SSOP guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position.
- Completes and complies with 11 Commandments of Quality Assurance, Food Safety certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and department.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Education/Training: Trade School required.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Handling, food safety preferred
- Experience: Bakery experience required.
BAKER - FULL TIME- NORTH LAKESNorth Lakes QLD, Australia
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Qualifications ( industry-specific skills that candidates should possess):
Knowledge/Skills: Baking knowledge required.
*Must be 18 years or older*
Category: Trades and Services
Reference ID: AU2733W.000140
Date Posted: 14/09/2019