- Costco - Marsden Park
- Be part of this fresh and dynamic team of retail professionals.
- Meets with members and conducts routine tests. Examines ear, referring to a physician when appropriate. Makes recommendations for hearing aid.
- Makes ear moulds. Sends paperwork and ear moulds to manufacturer.
- Programs and fits hearing aids to members. Assists with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Answers questions and problems regarding merchandise or services. Processes sales.
- Maintains a computerised file for each member.
- Receives accurate payment for merchandise; makes change; processes credit and debit charges according to proper departmental procedures for paperwork and the performance of duties.
- Performs off-site marketing to increase sales.
- Exercises discretion and confidentiality with all patient information.
- Follows proper Hearing Aid Centre and general safety and security procedures and standards.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers
- Communication – Articulates information, both verbally and in writing, in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members, and suppliers. Actively listens to employees, members, and managers and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Member Service – Exhibits a professional demeanour toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees, and suppliers in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Is proactive and reacts quickly and appropriately in identifying problems, finding solutions, and making sound decisions that reflect Costco’s Code of Ethics. Has an ability to provide leadership.
- Self-Motivated – Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi -task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
- Team Player – Cooperates well with a variety of personalities and individuals and participates in a professional manner to accomplish the business goal. Willingness to perform tasks assigned by supervisors and to assist others as needed.
- Flexibility – Adjusts positively to change in direction or assignment. Ability to do more than one task during a work shift. Proven ability to comply with new programs, methods, practices, and procedures.
- Record of Satisfactory Job Performance – Demonstrates satisfactory job performance as indicated on the most recent review through positive demonstration of Costco’s Success Behaviours, and by a file free from counselling notices related to job performance
- Education/Training: Masters Degree in Audiology or Audiometrist qualifications;
- Licenses/Certifications: Qualified Practitioner Audiological Society of Australia or Australian College of Audiology; Hazardous Materials Training - Module 1 (within30 days).
- Experience: Appropriate audiology or comparable experience;
- Knowledge/Skills: Good understanding of Costco policies. Proven written and verbal communication on all levels from employees to buyers. Good communication, strong interpersonal, organisation, problem solving, and math skills.
Audiologist - Full TimeMarsden Park NSW, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 5th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating 725 locations in 13 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
Qualifications (Costco-specific or industry-specific skills that candidates should possess):
*MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OVER*
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2809W.000094
Date Posted: 31/10/2019