- Costco Docklands - Melbourne
- Part-Time Position - 24 hrs per week
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 8am or finishing as late as 11pm.
- Greets members, obtains membership card, determines member preferences, answers questions, relates information on special promotions, thanks member to provide prompt and courteous member service.
- Scans orders by sliding items from conveyor belt and across tabletop scanner from left or right, depending on side of station, to the packing area. Uses hand-held scanning gun or keys item numbers when necessary.
- Transfers or ensures transfer of each item as number is scanned. Monitors all merchandise passing through register line, promoting accurate merchandise inventory. Requests supervisor verification for high-ticket items.
- Assists the Front End Assistant with transferring merchandise in carts and packing orders, following all safety and security procedures.
- Receives accurate payment for goods, makes change, processes checks, credit and debit charges according to proper departmental procedures for paperwork and performance of duties.
- Counts register at sign on, orders change, makes witnessed drops of excess funds to vault, orders cash increases, counts register at shift end to maintain accurate register funds.
- Performs related tasks, set-up and closing duties for the department, such as putting returned or moved product back, collecting paperwork, stocking registers, cleaning area, and retrieving carts.
Front End Cashier- Part TimeDocklands VIC, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Must be available to work a 7 day rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 8am or finishing as late as 11pm. Full availability is required.
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2137W.000210
Date Posted: 13/09/2019