- Costco Ipswich
- Part Time 24hrs
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 5am or finishing as late as 11pm.
- Prepares hot food. Proofs, rolls, shapes, adds toppings or fillings and bakes items, such as pizzas, chicken and soft pretzels. Slices pizza, puts baked items in warmer. Steams hot dogs and buns.
- Rings up sales, collects money, makes change. Places whole pizza orders from members at the counter and on the phone. Assembles and presents order to customer. Uses tongs to pick up hot food items. Follows department production and cash handling procedures and standards. Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Dispenses dessert and drink items such as frozen yogurt, latte and smoothie. Cleans, sanitizes, services and refills dispensing machines.
- Maintains self-serve soda pop area, condiment table and eating area. Busses, cleans and sanitizes tables, sweeps and mops floors, empties trash.
- Cleans and sanitizes the machines, work surfaces, floors, pans, utensils and counters. Takes garbage to trash compactor and operates compactor. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Pulls ingredients and supplies from warehouse. Stocks large volume ingredients to shelves, cooler and freezer. Stages ingredients to preparation area and refills dispensing machines. Complies with health codes, such as sanitation, temperatures, product rotation and expiration dates.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Education/Training: High School certificate or higher
- Licenses/Certifications: Must complete Costco Food Safety Certification.
- Experience: Food service and safety experience preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills: Customer service or comparable.
Food Court Assistant Part TimeBundamba Ipswich, QLD, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
*MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OVER*
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Qualifications (industry-specific skills that candidates should possess):
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2830W.000090
Date Posted: 06/09/2019