- Costco Ringwood
- Roster will include weekend work with starts from 7am and finishing as late as 9pm.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OVER TO APPLY
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Inspects and reassembles equipment sanitised previous night. Reworks display case to assess daily production needs and rotates product.
- Brings cases of meat, up to 36kgs, from cooler and empties contents onto meat cutting or other preparation area.
- Cuts and trims meat to Costco specification using band saw and knives. Operates tenderising machine and meat mincer. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Follows proper department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- Assists with wrapping and with stocking the meat case according to Meat Manager’s plan for product presentation and merchandising.
- Cleans and sanitises area throughout the day, including coolroom. Performs duties to comply with health regulations, such as sanitation standards and maintaining proper temperatures. Follows Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position.
- Completes and complies with all company policies of Quality Assurance, Food Safety certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and department.
- Assists with monthly stocktake (inventory).
Butcher - Full TimeRingwood VIC, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 8th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating more than 560 locations in 8 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Education/Training: completed Apprenticeship/Trade School preferred.
Experience: Prior experience as a Butcher is required.
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2705W.000191
Date Posted: 05/08/2019