- Friendly & Dynamic Team Environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Full Time
- Cleans Depot floors (Chiller,Freezer,DRY) by self-propelled floor scrubbing machinery.
- Moves Large Bins in and out of the Depot.
- Restocks supplies
- Empties trash from designated areas throughout the Depot.
- Operates garbage compactor and cardboard baler.
- Cleans Depot offices, lunchroom, kitchen, change rooms, first aid room, optical area, restrooms and all areas of the building by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, spraying, and wiping.
- Follows proper maintenance and general safety and security procedures, such as tagging and locking off power equipment when working on electrical equipment, wearing safety goggles when using compactor and baler and product disposal.
- Assists in other areas of the Depot as necessary
- Provides a prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees and vendors
- Janitorial, maintenance, or comparable experience
- EPJ experience
- Education – High School Certificate
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Must be physically fit
- Chiller/Cold temperature work may be required
- Will require a satisfactory criminal record check as the facility is an AQIS bonded facility
- Will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol test before resuming
Cleaner/MaintenanceKemps Creek NSW, Australia
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
THIS ROLE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Category: Transport and Logistics
Salary: 30.90 per hour plus super
Reference ID: AU2627D.000116
Date Posted: 28/01/2020