- Global Retailer
- Exciting eCommerce startup opportunity
- Prepare concepts and designs for Web Banners, Landing Pages and Emails
- Layout print and in-store visual marketing materials such as storefront banners, in-store signage
- Prepare daily website refresh design updates
- Re-touch / manipulate / resize product images for the web
- Organise and manage the web assets and creative libraries
- Work with templates prepared by Costco design team
- Assist content team where required.
- Proven track record in similar role in the retail sector
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge and hands on experience using Photoshop, clipping paths, colour correction
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign or similar essential.
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris preferred.
- A strong grasp of Branding and marketing design detail
- A strong grasp of typography and a good eye for design
- Ability to translate a briefing on business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communication – Articulates information, both verbally and in writing, in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members, and suppliers. Actively listens to employees, members, and managers and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Member Service- Exhibits a professional demeanour toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees, and suppliers in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Is proactive and reacts quickly and appropriately in identifying problems, finding solutions, and making sound decisions that reflect Costco’s Code of Ethics.
- Self Motivated - Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
eCommerce Website DesignerLidcombe NSW, Australia
As an eCommerce Website Designer you will be responsible for preparing and designing web banners, landing pages, emails and website design creative support using the Costco Branding and Design guidelines. You will be required to help lead the creative design and assist in the development of a first class, compelling customer on-line experience. You will have strong design imagination coupled with relevant experience working in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of using Photoshop and may even be able to provide a portfolio of previous work. Reporting to the eCommerce Website Manager you will be working closely with the eCommerce team in a busy and exciting environment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Competency Statement(s)
Category: I.T. and Telecommunications
Reference ID: AU2068H.000172
Date Posted: 11/09/2019