- Grow your retail management experience with Costco.
- Be part of this fresh and dynamic team of retail professionals.
- Sharing your contagious passion for member service to others;
- Helping with Financial management of the FoodCourt department;
- Helping in Developing and implementing sales and merchandising plans;
- Monitoring employee and department performance to ensure high productivity and compliance to company procedures and standards;
- Ensuring quality and consistency of Costco operations;
- Managing presentation, merchandising and inventory standards;
- Implements and upholds safety and security procedures. Review cleaning log and checks for health regulation compliance, such as cleaning standards, temperatures, and best before dates.
- Approves and submits orders to buying office for, equipment, product and supplies.
- Vast and extensive Food Services Department management experience within a large format retail environment;
- Knowledge of merchandising to maximise product awareness is critical;
- Knowledge of safety, food safety and general compliance law;
- The ability to manage staff members with excellent people and communication skills;
- Enjoy being "hands on" and getting involved in the operations side of the business.
- Intensive and comprehensive training program;
- Competitive & rewarding salary;
- Fast and dynamic team environment;
- Opportunity to work with international, industry leading professionals.
Food Court Supervisor - Costco CanberraCanberra ACT, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 7th largest global retailer already operating more than 580 locations in 9 countries, catering to both business and individual members. We are the recognised leader in our field - dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
As the Food Court Supervisor you will be the driving force behind the effective management of employees and direct operations of the Food Court department and other areas of the warehouse. This will require you to maintain operational standards of safety and quality while leading, mentoring and coaching staff in delivering superior member service. Some of your responsibilities will include:
As an experienced Food Services Supervisor, applicants must possess the following qualities:
Available to the successful candidate
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts this position is for you.
Professional confidentiality is assured for all applications received. Click 'Apply' to submit applications. For queries, contact (02) 6247 5378.
Previous candidates do not need to re-apply - No agency referrals at this time thank you.
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2520W.000213
Date Posted: 11/08/2019