- Costco - Perth Airport
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and with typical shifts between 4am and 11pm
- Completes daily forklift safety checklist. Uses/acts as spotter to keep people out of the fall-danger zone.
- Operates electric forklift and electric pallet jack to move pallets of merchandise. Changes out forklift batteries and hooks batteries up to battery charger.
- Transfers merchandise from the receiving area to the steel shelves and bulk wall for storage, or directly to the sales floor.
- Moves pallets of merchandise from the steel shelving and the bulk wall to the sales area based on written list, verbal instruction, and observation of low stock.
- Stacks product from partial pallets onto full pallets. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Rotates stock as necessary.
- Communicates with floor managers to set priorities and determine product placement.
- Wraps pallets in plastic film with a product tag prior to placement on steel shelves.
- Assists with stocking. Clears sales floor debris. Observes and ensures correct product signage. Marks unmarked product with item number using marking gun.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items in their cart and auto, directs members to products, relates product status knowledge.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
Forklift Driver - Full Time - AM/PMPerth Airport WA, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
* IMPORTANT * (MUST HAVE)
* Forklift License
* Experienced High Reach Forklift Driver
* Work Rotating Hours (Potentially AM/PM shifts)
* Must provide at least 2 professional references.
* Good work ethics, reliable.
* Looking for someone with experience in Receivals and loading/unloading trucks.
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2845WP000099
Date Posted: 08/11/2020