- Global Retailer
- Start your career in Buying
- Fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Communicate with stakeholders, including Buying, Depot, Operations, e-Commerce and suppliers to relate and gather information and to resolve issues, such as but not limited to: product, delivery and marketing information.
- Load and setup item information in the AS400 system; from item and delivery specifications to technical product information.
- Updates item and vendor records for changes such as, price, descriptions, delivery and marketing information.
- Monitor the quality of photos, copy, and merchandise information provided by suppliers.
- Planning and forecasting sales plans and Open to Buys across multiple categories.
- Reviewing inventory across all warehouses, depot and e-Commerce site.
- Generating and managing daily purchase orders across multiple departments and categories, in AS400 system and in-conjunction with the SAP Hybris e-Commerce platform.
- Daily analysis of the market and competition.
- Daily data entry reporting and buying system maintenance using Google, Microsoft & AS400.
- Setup, co-ordinate and manage marketing promotions in a timely manner in-conjunction with the Buying, Marketing and e-Commerce teams.
- Generate presentations through Google Slides and Microsoft Powperpoint.
- Assisting the Buyer and Assistant Buyer with various merchandise projects
- High level of competence in use of Microsoft Office & Google Chrome is essential.
- High level of data entry experience is essential.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- AS400 experience desirable.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, logical, studious, hands on, and able to learn & prioritize. Strong execution, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Communication – Articulates information, both verbally and in writing, in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members, and suppliers. Actively listens to employees, members, and managers and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Member Service- Exhibits a professional demeanor toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees, and suppliers in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Is proactive and reacts quickly and appropriately in identifying problems, finding solutions, and making sound decisions that reflect Costco’s Code of Ethics.
- Self Motivated - Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions. A good team player who is able to work with diversified internal and external stakeholders on conflicting metrics and expectations. Multi-tasking & time management and stress-management abilities.
Inventory Control SpecialistLidcombe NSW, Australia
Communicate and work closely with all stakeholders including Buying, Operations, e-Commerce, Depot and suppliers in providing administration buying support to the warehouse and e-commerce business.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Competency Statement(s)
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2068H.000169
Date Posted: 14/08/2019