- Costco - Crossroads Casula
- Full Time 38 hrs per week /Part Time Position - minimum 24 hrs per week
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 4am or finishing as late as 11pm.
- Spots for forklift drivers to keep people out of fall-danger zone.
- Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
- Communicates with supervisors and managers to determine merchandising plan and priorities. Writes list of products to be brought from steel, by forklift driver, for stocking.
- Stocks opened cases on shelves. Moves and positions pallets of merchandise using manual pallet jack. Stacks product from partial pallets to full pallets.
- Uses box knife to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product and to cut twine or shrink wrap from pallet. Wraps or ties and tags pallets to be returned to steel.
- Marks product number on unmarked items using marking gun. Observes and ensures correct product signage.
- Sets up display models, assembling as necessary. Modifies displays for safe handling by members, e.g., bolting heavy equipment, taping blade edges. Follows all safety and security procedures.
- Pulls loose cardboard and slip-sheets from floor. Clears sales floor of debris and sweeps. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Operates cardboard baler and trash compactor. Rewraps loose product using shrink-wrap machine.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items into their cart, directs members to products, relates product status knowledge.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists other areas in the department as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Creates computer-generated signs.
Merchandise Stocker - Part TimeCasula NSW, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 8th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating more than 560 locations in 8 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics and operates an international chain of 584 membership warehouses in Australia, United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Costco is the 5th largest retailer in the United States and 8th largest retailer in the world and caters to both businesses and individual members. We sell high quality nationally and internationally brand name merchandise at substantially lower prices consistently below traditional wholesale or retail sources.
Description of position:
Stocks and straightens merchandise for sale in the warehouse. Clears and cleans aisles, assists members.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2719W.000118
Date Posted: 07/08/2019