- Grow your retail experience with Costco Crossroads.
- Be part of this fresh and dynamic team of retail professionals.
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 5am-11pm
- Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
- Communicates with supervisors and managers to determine merchandising plan and priorities. Writes list of products to be brought from steel, by forklift driver, for stocking.
- Uses carton cutter to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product and to cut twine or shrink-wrap from pallet. Wraps or ties and tags pallets to be returned to steel.
- Stocks opened cases on shelves. Moves and positions pallets of merchandise using manual pallet jack. Stacks product from partial pallets onto full pallets
- Marks product number on unmarked items using marking gun. Observes and ensures correct product signage.
- Sets up display models, assembling as necessary. Modifies displays for safe handing by members, e.g., bolting heavy equipment, taping blade edges. Follows all safety and security procedures.
- Pulls loose cardboard and slip-sheets from floor. Clears sales floor of debris and sweeps. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Operates cardboard baler and trash compactor. Rewraps loose product using shrink-wrap machine.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items into their trolleys, directs members to products, relates product status knowledge.
- Retrieves trolleys and flatbeds from parking area using a rope with clasping hook, pushing no more than 10 trolleys together. Keeps lot area free of debris and sweeps in front of building
- Performs related tasks such as set up and closing duties for the department such as, returning products, collecting paperwork, stocking registers, and clean
- Transfers items not on belt to separate trolley or flatbed as cashiers scan them. Follows proper departmental procedures for performance of duties.
- Packs member orders into boxes and loads to a separate trolley or flatbed. Checks packaging for tampering. Follows all safety and security procedures. Assists members loading orders into car when appropriate.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Prints computer-generated price signs.
- Operates mechanical trash compactor/cardboard baler.
- *MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OVER*
Seasonal Jobs - Various Departments - COSTCO CROSSROADSCasula NSW, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 4th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating 643 locations in 9 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-essential functions and tasks:
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2719W.000135
Date Posted: 06/10/2020