- Skewers chickens and prepares them to be placed into rotisserie. Loads skews of chickens into rotisserie rotator slots and loads oven. Tests cooking chicken for temperature. Packages in domed trays and moves to heated display case.
- Opens packages of meat, poultry or seafood. Adds sauce or other ingredients per formula, places in roasting basket in commercial rotisserie oven, packages for sale, and places in warming display case.
- Follows Costco formulas and diagrams, and monitors finished merchandise to see that department consistency and quality standards are met. Complies with health codes. Upholds safety and security procedures.
- Rotates and stocks boxes of chickens and boxes of other rotisserie items in cooler. Rotates and stocks supplies in prep area and cooler.
- Follows Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position.
- Completes and complies with 11 Commandments of Quality Assurance, Food Safety Certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and Service Deli.
- Performs preventative maintenance for machinery, equipment, and implements. Cleans equipment. Washes and sanitises parts.
- Counts merchandise on hand, figures production needs, and documents production on daily form. Fills out time and temperature record forms. Records merchandise to be salvaged, damaged or destroyed for Manager audit.
- Completes sanitation checklist after final clean up.
- Cleans Deli area. Cleans pans and utensils. Empties drain screens and trash. Operates trash compactor and cardboard baler. Cleans rotisserie ovens and hoods.
- Follows proper Service Deli and general safety procedures and standards.
- Assists other areas in the department as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers.
Service Deli Assistant- Part timeIpswich QLD, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
ABILITIES AND TALENTS RECOMMENDED FOR JOB SUCCESS
High School Certificate or higher
Category: Hospitality / Tourism
Reference ID: AU2830W.000143
Date Posted: 13/10/2020