- Costco Canberra
- Part Time Position - 24 hrs per week
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 4am or finishing as late as 11pm.
- Spots for forklift drivers to keep people out of fall-danger zone.
- Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
- Communicates with supervisors and managers to determine merchandising plan and priorities. Writes list of products to be brought from steel, by forklift driver, for stocking.
- Uses box knife to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product and to cut twine or shrink-wrap from pallet. Wraps or ties and tags pallets to be returned to steel.
- Stocks opened cases on shelves. Moves and positions pallets of merchandise using manual pallet jack. Stacks product from partial pallets onto full pallets
- Marks product number on unmarked items using marking gun. Observes and ensures correct product signage.
- Sets up display models, assembling as necessary. Modifies displays for safe handing by members, e.g., bolting heavy equipment, taping blade edges. Follows all safety and security procedures.
- Pulls loose cardboard and slip-sheets from floor. Clears sales floor of debris and sweeps. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Operates cardboard baler and trash compactor. Rewraps loose product using shrink-wrap machine.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items into their trolley, directs members to products, relates product status knowledge.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Creates computer-generated signs.
Stocker - Part TimeCanberra ACT, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-essential functions and tasks:
Target start date: June - July 2011
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2520W.000212
Date Posted: 10/08/2019