- Costco Ipswich - Brisbane
- Part Time 24 hours per week
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 5am or finishing as late as 10pm.
- Confers with department managers to assess hiring needs. Conducts employee orientations, ensures proper new hire documentation.
- Upholds safety and security procedures. Attends safety meetings, coordinates in-house safety programs, and organizes safety incentive distribution. Monitors compliance with Costco, state, and OSHA injury reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Costco Employee Agreement, state and federal family leave entitlements, and Costco Employee Benefits programs. Attends off-site meetings to maintain current knowledge as necessary.
- Coordinates Costco employee benefits program, ensures proper documentation and submission. Informs employees of eligibility, answers questions, provides forms and explains option for continuation at resignation/termination.
- Communicates policy, procedure, benefit programs, job expectations, charitable fundraising programs and safety issues to warehouse employees.
- Responds to employee concerns using problem-solving skills, tact, and discretion and in accordance with the Costco Employee Agreement. Attends Employee Club meetings.
- Ensures warehouse is reporting sales, membership dues, and refund information correctly. keys prior day figures from register controller reports into computer daily summary report.
- Researches surpluses and shortages and reports to management if major problem appear. Reviews and maintains various logs, purchase order programs, and voids. Completes refund phone calls daily.
- Balances, researches, and resolves debit/credit variances between the register system and AS400. Resolves discrepancies with the bank, members and Home Office.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Informs warehouse management of upcoming employee evaluations.
- Upholds employee files and ensures all relevant information is current and up to date as per Costco policies and the law.
- RTW coordinator for the warehouse, completes RTW plans and communicates with insurer and treating practitioners.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Education/Training: High School Certificate or higher.
- Licenses/Certifications: Driver’s License.
- Experience: Management, Payroll, Personnel, RTW or comparable experience.
- Knowledge/Skills: Interpersonal communication skills and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word ) and AS400
Administration ClerkBundamba QLD, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
Qualifications/Experience (Costco-specific or industry-specific skills that candidates should possess):
Reference ID: AU2830W.000100
Date Posted: 26/10/2019