- Costco Docklands - Melbourne
- Casual Positions - On call with no minimum hours
- Fixed term from November 2019 until Feb 2020
- Greet members, helps members, answers questions, relates information on special promotions, thanks members and provides prompt and courteous member service
- Follow Costco food safety guidelines at all times
- Assist with all general fresh food department tasks including packing, cleaning and food production.
- Checks packaging for tampering. Follows all safety and security procedures. Assists members loading orders into car when appropriate.
- Runs for items such as, merchandise, boxes, register supplies, and item numbers as requested by cashiers to keep lines moving smoothly.
- Follows proper departmental procedures for performance of duties.
- Maintains cleanliness of immediate work area. Cleans spills and trip hazards immediately.
- Performs related tasks such as set up and closing duties for the department such as, returning products, collecting paperwork, stocking, and cleaning area.
- Assists other areas in the department as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Operates mechanical trash compactor/cardboard baler.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule which includes weekend work and early morning starts and/or late evenings
- Must be available to commence mid Nov 2015 and work until Feb 2016.
Seasonal Casual Employees -Food Court DepartmentDocklands VIC, Australia
Costco Wholesale is the 2nd largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating more than 550 locations in 8 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
General daily tasks and responsibilities:
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2137W.000205
Date Posted: 12/09/2019