- Costco Ringwood
- Full Time 38hrs - MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 7am or finishing as late as 10pm.
- Canvasses businesses in person and by phone to promote membership and foster sales
- Calls expired members from computer list to remind about membership renewal
- Contacts business members about special promotions, new items and road shows, using persuasive skills to promote memberships
- Meets with large businesses to discuss employee membership eligibility. Schedules and conducts on-site membership sign up events
- Completes daily activity log and tracks sales increases, sign ups, appointments, calls and incentive program
- Prepares periodic profit and loss statement for business development and membership marketing results
- Promotes good community relations by attending and participating in local community events
- Creates and tracks membership incentive programs
- Signs up members at membership counter
- Assists Membership/Marketing Manager with formulating and carrying out marketing plan. Creates and tracks membership incentive programs.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Maintains Member Spotlight board, updating display. Responds to member concerns using problem-solving skills, tact and discretion. Assists with order pulling and ringing for volume shoppers and at the membership counter as necessary.
- Self Motivated
- This is an hourly job at 38h minimum work week.
- Great opportunity for recent graduates of Marketing Degree.
- Assists with front end duties as necessary
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary
- Driver’s License required
- Sales experience preferred
- Computer, math, customer service experience preferred
- Hourly role
Outside Marketer and Membership AssistantRingwood VIC, Australia
Daily tasks and responsibilities:·
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:·
*MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OVER*
Category: Retail and Consumer Products
Reference ID: AU2705W.000192
Date Posted: 02/09/2019